Our Baby Care Rug?adds a touch of luxury to you’re baby’s room. This Baby Care Rug also has tremendous health benefits.
- Sheepskin contains no dye or chemicals
- They repel dirt and bacteria & are hypo-allergenic
- They are great for tummy time: they are soft on baby skin and feel warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Easy-care machine washable.
They can be hand washed or machine washed on a wool or gentle cycle using mild liquid detergents or wool wash. Baby Care Rug size: length: 90cm x width: 50cm
- Best dry cleaned
- They can be hand washed or machine washed on a wool or gentle cycle using mild liquid detergents or wool wash
- Do not use commercial washing powders or liquids which may strip the wool of its natural oils and leave the lambskin feeling dry and rough to the touch
- Wool wash is available at most major supermarket chains
- For drying do not put the rug in direct hot sun
- Filtered sunlight is acceptable
- Drape over clothes line or over a chair on a veranda, wool side up for one day and then turn over with leather hide side up for another day or until dry to the touch
- Do not tumble dry
- We recommend when using as a bedding item that you cover with a fitted sheet for use with infants under 12 months of age
- Not machine washable. Sponge off any dirty spots with a damp cloth or gently hand wash with a wool wash or mild liquid detergent